Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello, Fall!

Today I turned 27.  Whoa. I think there is a lot I could write on how I feel about turning 27, but I'll spare you that for now.  The best part about my birthday is how Fall sweeps through and wraps everyone up in warmth and color.  For me, my birthday has always been the start of the best time of year and I look forward to it with anticipation.  To celebrate the beginning of Fall, my family has begun a tradition of apple picking and pumpkin snatching.  I absolutely love this tradition, but what I love more is being with my family.  I hardly pick any apples and I usually choose one pumpkin.  On a family outing such as this, where you'll find me is with the camera trying best to capture the moments of happiness we feel together.  With everyone's busy schedules and crazy lives, we hardly have the chance to spend time together.  So, I cherish these moments with all my heart.  

I hope you enjoy what I captured below.     



































1 comment:

  1. You have such a fun loving and cute family! What wonderful captured moments!

    ReplyDelete