Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

This year for my mother's gift, I made her a photo album with all my favorite family pictures from 2013.  This is the first Christmas since 2007 that we've been all together.  I wanted to give her something that would document our year.  We looked forward to this first christmas in seven years…and wouldn't you know…we all got hit with the stomach flu.  Yuck. So, we had to forgo the Christmas treats and big dinner, and we slept in on Christmas morning (well, sleeping in according to the Crandalls).  Even though many of us are still sleeping the day away and trying to keep even water down, we still had a good Christmas.   It's just nice to all be together.  My family is the most important thing to me and I love them with everything in me. 

 Here are the images I included in my mother's photo album. I just love my fam. 





































1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family. I love you all!!! Hugs and Kisses! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete